LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! 1 BLOCK FROM PRIME BEVERLY HILLS. Rare Regal 2-Story French Normandy Duplex with owner's unit delivered Vacant.
4 Beds • 2 Baths • 3,100 SF • 7,429 SF Lot • $1,599,000
1017 S. Alfred Street, Los Angeles, CA 90035
Beautiful Character Duplex on Expansive 7,400+ sq. ft. lot with a BONUS semi-private access alley. Provides great opportunity for value add and/or owner occupancy. With it's location near multi-million estates in Beverly Hills South, this is truly a gem of an opportunity.
Alfred is a street of grand trophy-worthy duplexes and feels quintessentially Angeleno in the most romantic way. Beautiful Mature Tree in front! Many restored Trophy properties all around, and rents in the area often exceed $4000 a month for similar units.
The property itself boasts wonderfully preserved historic and art-deco details, including: Peg-and-groove original oak hardwood floors + wood floor inlay details + art deco tiling in kitchens and bathrooms + cake molding details + original lath and plaster + original hardwood moldings and doors. Many system upgrades including Foundation Bolting, newer furnace, and newer roof. If you're looking for a beautiful character property, this one has the old world charm you are looking for.
Come see this duplex soon. Upstairs unit is tenant occupied and may be shown with accepted offer. Downstairs owner unit will be delivered vacant at close. Located near Beverly Hills Park, Beverly Center, The Ivy, The SLS, Grove, Miracle Mile, and all the restaurants and cafes on La Cienega. Best price for top location!
TOP 10 FEATURES
- Character French Normandy Duplex
- 3,100 sq. ft. Interior
- 7,429 sq. ft. Lot
- Upside to potentially re-develop or add income unit in rear garage.
- Original Hardwood Floors
- Character Details Throughout
- Value-add opportunity (upstairs unit has upside potential)
- Newer Roof, Furnace, and Foundation Bolting (2016)
- Restored Kitchens and Baths with Many original art deco details
- 6 Doors from Beverly Hills
- Excellent location near Beverlywood, Carthay, Beverly Hils, Miracle Mile, & Culver City